To signup for a Neat account, you will need to submit:
- For all companies
- Board Resolution (this can be created from our sign-up form)
- For companies incorporated in Hong Kong: Valid Business Registration Certificate (BR) issued by the Inland Revenue Department
- For companies incorporated in the British Virgin Island and the Cayman Islands: The following digital documents must be submitted directly to Neat by the local incorporation agent
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of Incorporation; and
- Article of Association
- For all the Director(s), Shareholder(s)*, and Account User(s)**
- Photo of Identity Document (ID)* Scans will not be accepted
- People’s Republic of China (PRC) Nationals: Both sides of PRC Resident Identity Card
- Other nationals should submit a photo of their passport's biometric page.
Note: We do not accept Hong Kong Identity Card (Permanent/ Non-Permanent Resident)
Tips for submitting ID
When taking a photo of your ID, make sure details of the document is legible. Please avoid taking a photo of a another image, e.g. scans or printed images.
Avoid glare by being in a well-lit room and disabling the flash feature.
Make sure the details on your profile match the details on your ID Document
Make sure that your Identification document has at least 3 months validity left on it
* Shareholder refers to the natural person(s) who ultimately owns or controls 25% or more of the company’s issued share capital or voting right and/or the natural person on whose behalf a transaction is being conducted. It also includes those persons who exercise ultimate effective control over the company.
** Persons with authority to access and use the account on behalf of the company.
We obtain all other company documents directly from your local companies registry.
We may require you and/or connected parties to provide further account opening details and documents. We will follow up with you should we need further information.
Account opening is subject to Neat's approval and we are not obliged to provide reasons for the decision.